The Anatomic Girth
- Measurements are take from buckle to buckle. Please allow 1" in comparison your normal girth due to the sheepskin.
- The buckles are elasticised with a small amount of "give" to allow your horse to be comfortable without the girth being over tightened.
- To best disperse and regulate pressure ideally you want the top of the girth as close as possible to the lower edge of your saddle flaps.
- The Anatomic shape is suitable for the average build horse with a girth groove behind the elbow.
- We recommend to purchase a spare cover so you can "wash" and "wear".
Please check we have stock - if not in stock it can be ordered taking 6-8 weeks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equissentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.