A new interpretation of a cold-weather classic, this stylish jacket adds warmth without bulk thanks to modern, ultrasonic quilt technology. Strategically-placed stretch panels down the sides, arms and shoulders free you to release over jumps or guide with an opening rein without any tugging or pulling. The flattering, feminine fit is longer in back, with a cozy microfiber fleece interior all the way up through the high collar.
- A key element in cold-weather layering
- Kerrits exclusive Unbridled Horse design
- Features ultrasonic quilting technology; regulates core temperature with minimal bulk and maximum warmth
- Thoughtfully placed stretch panels along the shoulders and sides provide excellent freedom of motion and a flattering, feminine fit
- Fully lined with a soft, stretch-fleece microfiber
- Two secure, easy-access zip pockets
- Riders cut hem is shorter in the front and longer at the back for in-saddle performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equissentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.