Guiding reins to help to improve the posture of the horse.
- Can be used while lunging or riding
- The horses head is put in a forward/downward position, to improve the posture of the horse
- This posture will help to relax the horses back
- When the horses head is too high, he feels pressure behind the orders and in the corners of his mouth
- When he lowers his head the pressure will disappear
- The Chambon is attached to the girth and goes through rings on the headpiece to the bit rings
- Attach the ends with clips to the bit rings
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equissentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.