Guiding reins to help to improve the posture of the horse.
- Can be used while lunging or riding
- The horses head is put in a forward/downward position, to improve the posture of the horse
- This posture will help to relax the horses back
- When the horses head is too high, he feels pressure behind the orders and in the corners of his mouth
- When he lowers his head the pressure will disappear
- The Chambon is attached to the girth and goes through rings on the headpiece to the bit rings
- The ends are going through the bit rings back to the breast where they must be attached with clips
The Gogue is different from the Chambon, because the rope goes back from the bit to the breast. The horse must therefore move rounder and deeper, and more effort of the back is asked.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equissentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.